Vitamin B5 (Magnesium Pantothenate)
- Availability: In Stock
A combination of Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and Magnesium. B5 is needed by the body for energy and neurotransmitter production, it is required for adrenal, nerve and muscle function, is supportive for the extra pressures of modern day lifestyles. Additional Information Vitamin B5 (pantotheni...
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is required for growth and brain activity
- Vitamin B5 is required for the formation of stress hormones and acetylcholine for the brain
- Vitamin B5 helps maintain hair pigment
- Vitamin B5 as pantothenic acid is required to support the function of the adrenal glands
- Magnesium aids bone growth, the function of the nerves and muscles, including the regulation of heart rhythm and nerve pulse conductivity
- Magnesium is required for energy release from foods
- Magnesium is required for the function of the nervous system
- ◦Yeast free
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||473.6mg||7983|
IngredientsPantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Anti-caking Agents Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).
- No Allergen
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- ◦If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use