- Availability: In Stock
This probiotic has a loyal following of those who have used it to combat candida overgrowth. It appears to work by encouraging healthy bacteria in the digestive tract, which then crowd out the bad bacteria. ThreeLac's Active Ingredients are: Bacillus coagulans: A probiotic organism ...
- Bacillus coagulans: A probiotic organism that may help control occasional digestion and stomach problems.
- Bacillus subtilis: A probiotic organism that may help crowd out "bad" flora in the intestines.
- Enterococcus faecalis: The Enterococci constitute a major genus within the lactic acid bacteria group, and exists naturally in the human digestive tract. This effective probiotic bacteria is the result of formulation under strict laboratory conditions.
- One of the liquid oxygen products (we think everyone should combine Threelac with one of these).
- One of the oxygen colon cleansing products
- Digestive enzymes (may be useful for those with gas, bloating etc)
- Thyme Formula or Formula A, (or Oregano Formula for a gentler approach).
- Wild Endive Formula