The adrenal glands are the body’s ‘shock absorbers’ at times of stress. BioCare’s innovative AD206 contains specific nutrients and plant extracts to help support adrenal function during stressful periods.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine) and B3 (niacinamide) support adrenal function
- Ginseng is an adaptogenic herb and may help withstand the pressures of modern lifestyles
- Gota Kola assists circulation and the nervous system
- Licorice can help maintain glucose levels and the triterpines of licorice are metabolised in the body to molecules that have a similar structure to the adrenal cortex hormones
- Manganese and chromium may help support blood sugar metabolism
|Siberian Ginseng||200mg||(Eleutherococcus senticosus)||-|
|Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)||200mg|| ||3333.3|
|Vitamin C||200mg|| ||333.3|
|Licorice Root 4:1||140mg||(Glycyrrhizia glabra)||-|
|Gota Kola Extract 4:1||40mg||(Centella asiatica)||-|
|Apple Extract||20mg||(Pyrus malus) (providing 5% phloridzine)||-|
|Vitamin B6||20mg|| ||1000|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||12mg|| ||66.6|
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhizia glabra), Magnesium Gluconate,, Gota Kola 4:1 Extract (Centella asiatica), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Apple Extract (Pyrus malus), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Manganese Gluconate, Chromium Picolinate.
Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness