MSM Rose Lotion
- Availability: In Stock
An ideal lotion for hands and body - naturally, subtly fragranced with Rose Geranium and Palmarosa oils and Rose extract, Aloe vera, Shea butter and a full 10% of MSM. Ideal for dry skin but suitable for most skin types including ‘problem’ skin. May be used on children. Contains nut oil. MSM crea...
- Without MSM our cells may become hard, leathery and rigid, which can contribute to premature aging, wrinkles, loss of skin elasticity and fine lines.
- MSM, delivered via the lotion, penetrates the skin and enters the system and can nourish all cells.
- MSM dissolves scar tissue so it can be replaced with new healthy tissue.
- MSM applied minimizes blistering.
- Also contains Aloe Vera which is known for its ability with healing blemishes and damaged areas of the skin.
- Also contains Vitamin E which provides the skin with moisture and protects against the harmful effects of exposure to the sun, wind and environmental pollution.
* Jacqueline says: To ease immediate discomfort rub MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) cream into your knees every night and morning for a few weeks. MSM is a joint-strengthening sulphur compound, found in many foods like fruit, veg, grains and milk, but easily destroyed in cooking and food processing."Ingredients 10% MSM, Aloe vera leaf juice (10:1), Sunflower seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Vitamin E, Shea butter, Panthenol, Allantoin, Vitamin A, Rose Geranium oil, Palmarosa oil, Rose extract