KidsLac - 30 Sachets
- Availability: In Stock
Unique features of Kidslac Five unique strains of friendly bacteria specifically selected and blended to benefit kids digestive systems. Contains the DDS-1 strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus which is one of the most studied probiotics on the market. Sour apple flavor that kids love ensur...
- Five unique strains of friendly bacteria specifically selected and blended to benefit kids digestive systems.
- Contains the DDS-1 strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus which is one of the most studied probiotics on the market.
- Sour apple flavor that kids love ensures that you will not have a problem getting them to take it.
- Easy-to-use stick pack format allows you to pour right into your mouth or pour over cool foods such as apple sauce or yogurt.
- Fun box design looks friendly and inviting to kids.
"Why would kids need to take a probiotic?
- Nutrition absorption. Nutrients in foods and nutritional supplements are absorbed in the digestive tract. Probiotics help maintain a healthy digestive tract so they also help maximize the body's ability to absorb nutrition from the healthy things they eat.
- Immune System. Kids immune systems are being constantly challenged due to their exposure to elements in crowded places such as school. A large percentage of the immune system resides in the digestive tract. Using probiotics to help maintain a healthy digestive tract in turn helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Antibiotic treatments. Kids are often prescribed antibiotics by their doctors to treat a variety of ailments. Antibiotics also cause a die-off of the healthy bacteria in the intestinal tract. This can cause side effects such as diarrhea. Taking a probiotic supplement can help replenish the good bacteria in your system."