A cream based product containing the lactic acid bacteria acidophilus and garlic to help to maintain vaginal freshness and support healthy vaginal flora.
- Cervagyn is a vaginal cream designed to help support vaginal flora
- Lactic acid produced by lactic acid bacteria helps to acidify the vaginal wall
- L. acidophilus may help to re-establish the balance of favourable microflora in the vagina
- Cervagyn is especially formulated to cover the vaginal wall
PEG-32, PEG-8, Lactobacillus, Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb powder, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil
One application twice daily, morning and bedtime, or as professionally directed.
- This product is designed to be used externally (although many customers take no notice, use it internally, and seem to be happy with it).
- For internal use the suppliers recommend Intrafresh
- Discontinue in cases of irritation
- This product is not a contraceptive and should not be used with condoms
- Not for use in pregnancy or if pregnancy is planned