Collagen plus Vitamin C
- Availability: In Stock
Primal Collagen hydrolysed powder plus Vitamin CHighest Quality Hydrolysed Bovine CollagenVitamin C Increases the Utilisation of CollagenSupports Bones, Tendons, Ligaments, Hair, SkinUnflavoured and Dissolves EasilyCollagen is the body's most important building block and it makes up approx. 30% of t...
- Highest Quality Hydrolysed Bovine Collagen
- Vitamin C Increases the Utilisation of Collagen
- Supports Bones, Tendons, Ligaments, Hair, Skin
- Unflavoured and Dissolves Easily
Collagen is the body's most important building block and it makes up approx. 30% of the proteins in our bodies. Collagen is the key structural protein that ensures cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of all our connective tissues, including skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bones.
Primal Collagen peptides are so called Type 1 Collagen Peptides. This means they are identical to the collagens found in human bones and skin. Primal Collagen is optimised for high bioavailability and their hydrolysed form makes them easily digestible by humans.
We have also added Vitamin C to the blend which increases the utilisation and generation of collagen within the body. Vitamin C interacts with the amino acids within the collagen cells. It adds hydrogen and oxygen to those aminos acids, helping then to do their part in collagen production.
Our Primal Collagen is from grass fed cattle, 100% natural, safe and free from any preservatives or additives.
Our product is flavourless, soluable and heat stable, so it can easily be added to shakes and hot or cold drinks.
We are offering a great value 456g pouch containing 30 x 15g servings!
Primal Collagen can deliver multiple health benefits and display unique bioactive properties in body tissues.
Hydrolysed Bovine Collagen, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before see side.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are pregnant or nursing.
• You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Not suitable for vegans.
• For Allergens see ‘Ingredient’ in bold.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.