Biocare Vitamin B1
- Availability: In Stock
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is a water-soluble B vitamin required by the nervous and digestive systems, muscles and the heart. BioCare's Vitamin B1 provides 100mg per capsule. Additional Information Vitamin B1 helps to maintain the function of the nervous system, muscles and the heart Vitamin B1 he...
- Vitamin B1 helps to maintain the function of the nervous system, muscles and the heart
- Vitamin B1 helps to keep mucus membranes healthy
- Vitamin B1 promotes growth and development
- Vitamin B1 is needed in cases of alcohol or drug abuse as these deplete the bodys supply of the nutrient
- A deficiency of vitamin B1 in the diet can lead to Beriberi
- May be useful for low energy levels and dealing with the pressures of a modern lifestyle
- May help support appetite and mental alertness
- Yeast free
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
IngredientsBulking Agent (Cellulose), Thiamine(as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water),Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
- No Allergen
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for individuals suffering from kidney disease.