UB8Q10 - Ubiquinol
- Availability: In Stock
CoQ10 or coenzyme Q10 is a greatly beneficial vitamin-like enzyme that is present in almost all plants, It is important in your fueling each cell and every process in your body. However: This nutrient occurs widely in the food supply, though not always in substantial amounts. Each...
- This nutrient occurs widely in the food supply, though not always in substantial amounts.
- Each cell in the body manufactures CoQ10, though not always very efficiently.
- CoQ10 gets depleted with age, medicine intake, bad diet and various other factors.
- Gum or periodontal disease • hypertension
- Arteriosclerosis / atherosclerosis
- Angina, arrhythmia, congestive heart failure
- Stomach (gastric) or duodenal ulcers
- High blood sugar • kidney or renal failure
- Weak immune system leading to susceptibility to infections
- Cancer of the head, neck, lung, breast, pancreas, kidney, prostate, colon, white blood cells (myeloma) and immune system (lymphoma)