Active Digestive Enzymes
- Availability: In Stock
This natural digestive enzymes health supplement was originally formulated for enhancement of food and nutrient uptake generally. May be taken in combination with Threelac. May help anyone on a candida cleanse by improving food absorbtion, so that candida and other dysbiotic micro-organisms have les...
17 Ingredients May Help Aid in Digestion
- Lactase: Breaks down lactose in milk to make it possible for people with lactose intolerance to consume dairy without digestive problems.
- Lipase: A digestive enzyme responsible for breaking down lipids (fats), in particular triglycerides, which are fatty substances in the body that come from fat in the diet.
- Protease (I & II): The enzymes needed to digest protein.
- Amylase (Alpha & Beta): The enzymes that break down starch.
- Maltase: Breaks down malt sugar.
- Invertase: Utilizes sucrose as a nutrient.
- Cellulase: Responsible for cycling of nutrients and used to cleave the glycosidic linkage in cellulose.
- Glucanase: Used to break down carbohydrates.
- Xylanase: Breaks down carbohydrates into Xylose, one of eight sugars that are essential for human nutrition.
- Pectinase: Breaks down sugar.
- Phytase: An enzyme that breaks down indigestible grains and oil seeds; thus releasing digestible phosphorus and calcium.
- Hemicellulase: Breaks down sugar.
- Lactobacillus: Converts lactose and other sugars into beneficial lactic acid.
- Biffidum: Essential for support of the immune system and proper function in the intestinal tract.
- Longum: A bacterium that keeps the digestive system running smoothly, blocks the growth of harmful bacteria, and boosts the immune system.