Mag O7 releases Nascent (Singlet) Oxygen.
- Fast acting, usually overnight
- Proven in laboratory tests to release oxygen for over 12 hours
- Also the Magnesium acts as a vehicle to transport oxygen through intestinal tract, kidneys and bladder
- Improve absorption of nutrients from foods and supplement regimes
- Enhance results from sports nutrition and weight loss products
The manufacturers test every batch of MAG 07 by iodometric titration to ensure product integrity, quality control, and consistent oxygen release. In order to provide a stable environment for oxygen atoms, they must be bound to a stabilizing compound. It is important to choose an oxygen product that has stabilizers that provide a stable environment and allow for a controlled release of oxygen.
Following a regimen of Pure Vegan Mag O7 it is advisable to take a combination of several forms of probiotic bacteria such as acidophilus, bifidos, bulgaricum, salivarius and others, to re-establish the oxygen secreting cultures. To view our probiotic range please click here.
Mag O7 vs. Colosan Vs. Oxy-Powder
We refuse to get into a debate as to which one is the best of these very similar products and prefer to let customers decide for themselves. What we have observed is that some customers seem to get accustomed to each of these products if they take them for too long. We therefore recommend rotating these three products (possibly with Psyllium Intensive and MSM as well) to make this less likely to occur.
- Magnesium oxide*
- Citric Acid
- Rice Flour
- Vegan Capsule (Cellulose)
* Has been through a special ozonation process
What should I combine with Mag 07?
You can combine Mag 07 with anything, but you may want to consider its sister product Aerobic 07 to flood the body with nascent oxygen for overall health.
Manufacturers Suggested Dosage
As a dietary supplement, take up to 5 capsules at bedtime with 8-12 oz of water on an empty stomach for 7-10 days or until desired effect has been attained. Decrease dose for maintenance. Daily dose will vary depending on individual and intended purpose. Individual results may vary.
Our Additional Dosage suggestions.
- Many people find it preferable to take Mag 07 first thing in the morning rather than at bed time as suggested on the label. This is equally acceptable. If you prefer to do this, please leave at least 30 minutes before eating.
- We do not find that the amount of water taken matters very much, so don't worry too much about whether you have taken 8-12 oz.
- As some people find the effects much stronger reactions than others, we recommend starting on 1-2 capsules for a couple of days to test the water, before increasing to the suggested label dosage.
Vitamin C is a wonderful nutrient which we beleive is beneficial for pretty much 100% of people, but should not be consumed within two hours of taking an oxygen product. No harm will occur if you do, but they may cancel each other out. (The small amount of Vitamin C which you get from consuming citrus or any other fruit is too small an amount of vitamin C to worry about. We are talking about Vitamin C supplements).