Nutrisorb Trace Minerals Liquid
- Availability: In Stock
Nutrisorb® Liquid Trace Minerals is a highly bio-available liquid formulation of a range of crucial minerals. Nutrisorb® liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or for those who have difficulty with swallowing tablets and capsules. Many refined foods are deficient in t...
- Nutrisorb® Liquid Trace Minerals are formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
- Molybdenum is involved in iron metabolism and in uric acid production
- Manganese is required for sex hormones, healthy bones and joints, and blood sugar metabolism
- Boron is involved in the health and maintenance of connective tissue and the skeletal system
- Boron supports bone formation
- Selenium helps to maintain a healthy heart and has potent antioxidant properties
- Chromium is required for glucose and blood lipid metabolism
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children from 3 months and for the elderly
Product Information per suggested adult Daily Intake (4 Drops)
Ingredients:Purified Water, Preservative (Citric Acid), Chromium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Molybdate, Anhydrous Sodium Selenate
Manufacturers Recommended Intake: Two drops between 3 - 6 months of age. Four drops from 6 months upwards (including adults) taken daily in water, juice or milk with food, or as professionally directed.
* Finchley Clinic Tip : We usually recommend adults to take 4 drops 3 times per day. This is perfectly safe. For example, this dosage provides less chromium and molybdenum than even one drop of liquid chromium and molybdenum, which we also offer.
Tags: blood sugar balance, chromium, heart support, connective tissue, anti-oxidant, selenium, molybdenum, boron, manganese, essential minerals, iron metabolism, healthy bones and joints, sex hormones