- Availability: In Stock
7 strains of probiotics High in Omega-3 Vitamin D3 (natural source of Vitamin D) to contribute to the normal function of the immune system Preplex (FOS and gum acacia) Bio-Kult Infantis does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken by babies, toddlers and young chil...
- High in Omega-3
- Vitamin D3 (natural source of Vitamin D) to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex (FOS and gum acacia)
- Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Live bacteria (see strains below)
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish)
- Vitamin D3
- For allergen advice see ingredients in bold
- Bio-Kult Infantis food supplements contain fish.
- Bio-Kult Infantis may contain traces of soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains.
- May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
- Minimum 1 billion microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109CFU/g), guaranteed throughout the shelf life
- DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet
- Vitamin D3: 2.5mcg per sachet (50% of Nutrient Reference Value
Other names: Biokult