- Availability: In Stock
Our main products for candida toxins are Wild Endive Formula and Wild Endive Formula A . However Molybdenum may be an invaluable and cost effective additional measure. Acetaldehyde is considered to be the primary toxin that candida releases into the body. The following is slightly technical, but ...
- Impaired memory
- Decreased ability to concentrate (brain fog)
- Slowed reflexes
- Lethargy and apathy
- Heightened irritability
- Decreased mental energy
- Increased anxiety and panic reactions
- Decreased sensory acuity
- Increased tendency to alcohol, sugar, and cigarette addiction
- Decreased sex drive
- Increased PMS and breast swelling/tenderness in women.
Other roles of MolybdenumDeficiency of Molybdenum may cause impotence in older men. Molybdenum helps to manufacture haemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying protein in red blood cells. Molybdenum is also said to relieve a broad range of aches and pains, including arthritis. This may be because joint pains are a common symptom of candida toxins, and molybdenum helps break these toxins down. Certainly we have received reports that Wild Endive Formula and Wild Endive Formula A have relieved joint pain, perhaps for the same reason.
- Provides a readily absorbable source of molybdenum
- Chelated with ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to enhance absorption
- Molybdenum can help support general wellbeing
- Molybdenum is required to help deal with ingested sulphites
- Molybdenum helps break down excessive mucus
- Molybdenum aids in carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Molybdenum, taken with iron, can support the production of haemoglobin
- Molybdenum is necessary for sexual function in males
- Molybdenum is a vital part of the enzyme involved in iron metabolism
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children from 6 months and for the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Per 1 Drop|
IngredientsPurified Water, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Sodium Molybdate.
Recommended IntakeOne drop taken daily in water, juice or milk with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.